Good Times Restaurants Inc. opened its first restaurant in 1987 in Boulder, Colorado.
The Company owns, operates, and franchises restaurants in Colorado and Wyoming.
We are a quick service restaurant chain serving a high quality, fresh, unique, proprietary selection of hamburgers made with Meyer All-Natural, All-Angus beef, All-Natural chicken from Springer Mountain Farms, Hatch Valley Green Chile Breakfast Burritos, signature Wild Fries and Natural Cut Fries, Beer Battered Onion Rings and fresh, creamy Frozen Custard in a variety of flavors, hand-spun shakes and Spoonbenders.
Good Times has been a public company since 1992 and is traded on Nasdaq Smallcap, ticker: GTIM
OUR CORPORATE OFFICES ARE LOCATED AT:
141 Union Blvd, Suite 400, Lakewood, CO 80228. You may reach us by phone at 303.384.1400.
Executive Management Team
Boyd E. Hoback
President & CEO
Ryan M. Zink
Chief Financial Officer
Scott G. LeFever
VP of Operations, Good Times Restaurants Inc
Susan M. Knutson
William K. Mitchell
Director of Facility Services
Amy E. Nedwell
Director of Marketing
Nicholas B. Corbishley
Director of Development
Nicholas G. Biegel
Director of Product Development
Board of Directors
Geoffrey R. Bailey
Chairman of the Board
Boyd E. Hoback
Jason S. Maceda
Robert J. Stetson
Good Times offers a concept that serves success, opportunity and fun. We provide our franchisees with a high level of support and personal care throughout the franchise process. Good Times seeks both individual and multi-unit development franchisees for development in western and mid-western markets.
Good Times is currently limiting franchise opportunities to those candidates who possess both the financial capacity and business experience, preferably with an operating partner with experience in the quick service restaurant industry. Good Times provides training teams; real estate, design and construction support; operations support; product development; marketing support and, purchasing programs. We are very selective when awarding a Good Times franchise. We want this to be more than a fifteen year business relationship and we want it to be a rewarding endeavor for both parties.
Basic requirements to own a Good Times franchise:
- The term of a Good Times franchise is 15 years, plus renewal options
- A minimum of $300,000 in liquid assets (not including your home, personal items or borrowed funds) and a net worth of $750,000
- You or your Operating Partner must have prior or current successful restaurant experience
- Royalty fees are 4% of gross sales*
- Advertising fees range from 3.5% to 5.5% of gross sales
Markets available for franchising:
A potential Good Times site should have a high daytime employment and retail activity, traffic count of at least 20,000 cars per day, business and strong residential population and not be a seasonal tourist destination.
- Good Times must approve all potential sites. We will assist you in site selection, architectural and construction, supplier selection, equipment, grand opening promotion and advertising.
- Good Times does not provide financing. We may assist qualified persons by recommending a third party lender.
- Good Times provides pre-opening training and materials and on-site opening support.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please contact our franchise department, firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain additional information, including a confidential application.
For employment and income verification, please follow this link, or feel free to call 1-877-605-5911.