Work For Us
Hungry for Success? Join our team.
At Good Times we have lots of great jobs! From cashier to Partner you’ll have fun, move fast and keep growing! When you accept the challenge of a career at Good Times you’ll be joining a team dedicated to delivering incredible food and unparalleled service in a quick service restaurant environment.
As a company, we strive to foster a culture of learning, caring, personal/professional balance, and fun. We are always looking for talented crew members or assistant managers.
Good Times is looking for friendly, motivated Team Members to join our team. Our Team Members are team oriented, outgoing, dependable and take pride in providing excellent guest service.
Our goal is to delight every customer by serving hot and fresh food in a clean and safe environment in a Fast and Friendly manner.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to prepare all of our great All-Natural Burgers, All-Natural Chicken and Frozen Custard Desserts.
- How to provide excellent guest service.
- Everything it takes to be a cashier.
- How to keep a spotless restaurant.
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A friendly work environment. We treat each other with mutual respect.
- A starting base pay greater than Colorado minimum with a $.25 per hour attendance bonus for perfect attendance each pay period. We pay a little more and expect a little more.
- Preference to be promoted from from within. We always look to our current Team Members when building to a management team of 6 or 7 managers. It is a great way to get your foot in the door (oh, and you will make more money).
- The opportunity to work for a company that values integrity, respect, continued improvement and fun!
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- English language proficiency.
- Ability to stand up for up to 8 hours during your shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW
Or drop by your nearest Good Times Restaurant to speak with a manager.
Employment Verification Link: https://verify.employersunity.com